Forum - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The Block Feature
The only thing I wish was free from premium is the infinite block; the rest I can live without. When I came back here, I had to unblock every single person just to block three new ones. It's like that scene in Ghostbusters where the lever was pulled and all manner of ghosts escaped. I even had to unblock the people who didn't leave me alone before, and unfortunately they remembered me. If I have to unblock someone current, they'll immediately "come after me" if you will once again. Yes I reported one member for trying to contact me after I had blocked him, but he's still around I see. I dread the day I may have to ultimately unblock him, and like I said earlier, he'll come after me as soon as he sees me in the main chat. There was one member too who was so obsessed with me I had to keep blocking the sheer amount of usernames he was coming up with. If he's still at large in which I'm hoping he's not, I wouldn't be able to block him.

Really, really wish the infinite block was free, not just to block only three people if you don’t have premium. sad

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
There is a kind of way to do it but it just involves alot of hassels

If this reply breaks our rules please