Forum - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love to masturbate on video chat
I know everyone is doing it now, but if there's one thing I enjoy the most in my life its going on cam getting naked and jacking off until i cum. It turns me on so much when I know there are others watching me!!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Video chatting and stroking
I love to video chat, while stroking myself and being watched. Especially if the other person is doing the same thing!
Talking about how we are both feeling and what turns us both on!
Paul

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
strangley enough, i end up really turned on by visiting the cam chat room an participating.... it does feel kind of weird but on the same i get super arouseD!

mostly older guys in there but now an then some occaisonal women visit

Forum Level:
Just getting started
What is the best sites you have found to video chat and masturbate with someone. I can’t find a good one

spunkluvr
Love being watched while wanking myself off - but always in person, not on cam. jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Masturbation on video chat
I find stroking myself while being watched an amazing turn on. Usually for both people!
Especially when we are both talking about how great it feels to be watched stroking ourselves!
Paul

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I have an ambivalent attitude towards video chat... on the one hand it’s good... but there are few people with a face... On the other hand, the emphasis on only masturbation scares women away... And third (just don’t accuse me of homophobia) - there are many people who have not decided what they need. It’s very funny to watch these semi-bisexuals rushing about in search of pleasure. And yes, there is actually a homo version of the site, why shouldn’t it be there?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
circle jerk for the world
its like a big circle jerk.. fun to be there....especially if wife decides she is jerking me... just wish guys would sit there with there cam on staring at screen.. dont need to see them lol

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cam fun
Would love to have some fun with a horny girl via cam

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Skibble is a great pace for one on one action

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
sexisfunforme said: its like a big circle jerk.. fun to be there....especially if wife decides she is jerking me... just wish guys would sit there with there cam on staring at screen.. dont need to see them lol

the whole meaning is lost... I can pour out the seed alone with myself... a woman in a chat is a serious motivation, we need to cherish them there, and not replace them with old men (who, by the way, do not stop communicating). all this if the post was intended for me..

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm happy to watch and be watched when I get the opportunity to cam. Will sometimes wear some stockings and panties to play in it adds an additional ingredient. jerk

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I wonder who is happy about this? and what should a straight person do?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love sttoking with people watching. I prefer fully exposed including my face. Makes it more exciting for me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've always loved performing on cam, either solo or with someone else , the buzz with unknown people watching is something else ,
I'm always a little confused by the cam chat on here as you never know how many are watching etc and the chat is pretty minimal
there are some good places to do it , not sure if allowed to say the names of them on here , but I have a cam root set up on one , and it is excellent once you have set up your stuff and camera angles and such like. People from all over the world watching you perform, can go private with you and even get tips if people are enjoying the show , so you can make a few pounds out of being a total tart wink wink lovely wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Stroking while video chatting
I have stroked myself with another male, on FaceTime and Skype. It’s an awesome experience to be watched while stroking myself with another male or female!
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I really love stroking on cam. But very often just very few of the other people have switched on their cams. It is much more fun to show off if you can also see the people watching you. And it‘s a special thrill to show yourself with the full face. The face shows a lot about the joy people have while enjoying themselves. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Chatterbate
I live to cam on Chatterbate. Such a turn on to be watched!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Video Chat Wanking
Love to do it here. Expecially the first couple of times were very erotic for me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Jerking off on video chat
I love going on video chat and jerking off with others. I wish more people would turn on their mics and cams tho. It's much easier to talk and stroke than it is to type and stroke. I am a member of Newbie Nudes, the hetero site and also Newdudenudes,the gay site. It's amazing that more men are on video chat in NN . I have yet to see any men in Newdudenudes video chat!? I wonder why that is? I'm thinking there are alot more bi and bicurious men out there that are in denial about liking cock. I love sucking cock and proud of it and can't get enough of it. My gf is not interested in sex and I would love to eat pussy, but cock is all i can get right now, so I get as much as I can at ABS .🤤🍆🤪

Forum Level:
Just getting started
On cam
I finally did my first cam last night! It’s such a turn on! I might be addicted! Feels so exciting to masturbate in my panties knowing peeps are watching! Makes my sooo horney! jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Last night
StrongAlbatross945 said: I love going on video chat and jerking off with others. I wish more people would turn on their mics and cams tho. It's much easier to talk and stroke than it is to type and stroke. I am a member of Newbie Nudes, the hetero site and also Newdudenudes,the gay site. It's amazing that more men are on video chat in NN . I have yet to see any men in Newdudenudes video chat!? I wonder why that is? I'm thinking there are alot more bi and bicurious men out there that are in denial about liking cock. I love sucking cock and proud of it and can't get enough of it. My gf is not interested in sex and I would love to eat pussy, but cock is all i can get right now, so I get as much as I can at ABS .🤤🍆🤪

I was too!

aqualung001
i would love to
i would love to cum on cam

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cum on cam
Hi, I love the video chat. Maybe we can meet up there sometime and jackoff and cum together I'llll put you on my following list and hope to see you sometime jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love being completely exposed from head to toe and having people watch me stroke until I shoot a load for them.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love being watched on video chat
I too really enjoy being watched stroking myself in panties and watching others stroking themselves! I love hearing them moaning and talking about how great it feels with a hard shaft in their hands!
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I do this too much! Add me as a friend if you fancy joining on cam jerk

Forum Level:
A Thinker
I have c2c masturbated many times over the past several years. Typically, it has been with other like minded guys, some straight, mostly BI and gay though. Also have had a few gals and a few TS. Most have also indulged my fetish for eating their cum (obviously only the guys and TS) with me while I eat mine. The gals have said it was hot to watch me eat my cum but one showed on her face that she did not really believe what she was saying. Some of the guys said they would eat their cum, but in reality, they only touched the cum with their tongue and called that eating, no swallowing involved.
Overall, it has been a very hot and erotic experience for me and I get hard right away when a new session is set up. So. yeah, it a fantastic time.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Eating cum
I love jerking off with others watching me as I watch them. Mutual masturbation and cock to cock rubbing is great. I also love sucking on a big thick cock and will swallow their cum if I'm really into them. Men that have sucked my cock and swallowed my cum have said I cum alot and shoot hard and they say my cum tastes good too. I hope to see you in video chat sometime and we can get off together! jerk raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
NN Video Chat
If I'm going to rub one out and the wife isn't home or is busy, I'll pop in the chat room to see what's going on. If a lady is on, it's a no brainer for me, I'll cam on and enjoy. If it's just guys I'll go check out the latest pictures or run a video on my other screen. If another cam comes on or I get some encouragement, I'll cam on and unload. I'm WFH today so likely to check it out a few times.
jerk bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I’ll log in and when I see that there are more than 10 people or so I’ll go on cam to stroke myself until I cum. The other day I had a nice long luxurious session with lots of spectators. I ended up as the center of attention and that got me so hard with strangers offering words of encouragement and dirty talk that I came harder than I’ve ever come in my life. jerk jerk