Forum - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
like myself who is bi and enjoys sex with same sex person
i have been bi all my life and enjoy sex with guys and girls

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Here! jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Same.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Same sex M2M pleasure
I am a straight married male, 69 years old, who is very much bisexual curious and I have been exploring myself with other panties wearing males!
Being bisexual has opened up a new world to me!
Paul

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
NN demographic
Lots of bi guys on NN. Welcome.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was gay most of my life but went bi.

Very much into my GF, but sex with a guy is a different thing and another level, all in a good way.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Very bi curious
I love my pussy and tits, when I get it, every now and again I go to my local SOP and get to enjoy b,i ga,y tranny play time and go home to my partners tits and pussy.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
bi sex.
During a mfm i accidentally (?) kept getting our male friends cock shoved in my mouth while 'fucklicking'. After the first couple times, i stopped focusing on rapidly putting his cock back into my wife. Then with each consecutive miss and thrust in my mouth was confronted with the thought - this isn't bad at all, tastes pretty good, and finally, how the heck does my wife go balls deep on this big mushroom head cock? Something tells me he kept short stroking and missing her pussy on purpose... lol.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
i gave my best friend a blow job 8 years before i ever ate a GF's pussy, ever since, I have considered myself bi. love everything about cock, cum and tits. used to like pussy but over the years, I have leaned more toward cocks and cum.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Being Bi
I have to relate a story from many years ago. First wife and I enjoyed being nude a lot, an old gf of hers enjoyed being nude too. Found out that she had dated her gf in college ( likely story) and eventually after sunbathing and swimming we three finally hooked up. We had a fantastic time. The wife had the fantasy of two guys. How could say no? She had another friend she worked with, and one night after some imbibing, the three of us had some fun. After we all had cum, my wife began to play with both of our cocks again, and her friend sucked me until I came in his mouth. I just went ahead and did the same for him. I liked it. So ever since, not only do I adore pussy, I have sucked many cocks too. Have tried it in the back, but the pain and feeling of having to poo... kinda turned me off a bit. Will do if asked. Just too much pain for me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I sucked my first dick at 52 and have regretted waiting so long ever since. I'm hoping to keep expanding my experiences from there. grin

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
pmdnaa said: During a mfm i accidentally (?) kept getting our male friends cock shoved in my mouth while 'fucklicking'. After the first couple times, i stopped focusing on rapidly putting his cock back into my wife. Then with each consecutive miss and thrust in my mouth was confronted with the thought - this isn't bad at all, tastes pretty good, and finally, how the heck does my wife go balls deep on this big mushroom head cock? Something tells me he kept short stroking and missing her pussy on purpose... lol.

As I sucked cock before finding "girls and pussy" I guess i'm been bi all my life, just not acted on it until the above mfm started me sucking cock again. I enjoy sucking cock, and I enjoy women. What's not to like?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bi
I been Bi since My teens, Older Boy moved into the neighbor hood and he introduced me into the Bi Ways. I've enjoyed it ever since!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Being Bi
I have been Bi since I was 14. I enjoy both sexes and do oral and anal with either one.